Who is your man and woman of the year? | Debate

Topic location: Debate home » All Debates » Debate Section
Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Let's identify and celebrate those who make a difference in our lives in 2017. Happy New Year!
Share:
Mohammed Ali
Mohammed Ali Dec 31 '17
Mustapha Ali Busuguma.
For me, that's the man !!
Sheikh Abdallah Yerwama
Quote from Abdulhamid Al-Gazali Let's identify and celebrate those who make a difference in our lives in 2017. Happy New Year!
Man of the year? I think it's too loud, it should be narrowed down. Is it in Borno, in YEN, entire Nigeria or the world over. We have so many heroes depending on the subject matter or location.

For example, if my man of the year should be drawn from the YEN platform, I will for for Yunusa then go further to say my brief on him. 

Who is my man of the year? 
Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Quote from Sheikh Abdallah Yerwama
Quote from Abdulhamid Al-Gazali Let's identify and celebrate those who make a difference in our lives in 2017. Happy New Year!
Man of the year? I think it's too loud, it should be narrowed down. Is it in Borno, in YEN, entire Nigeria or the world over. We have so many heroes depending on the subject matter or location.

For example, if my man of the year should be drawn from the YEN platform, I will for for Yunusa then go further to say my brief on him. 

Who is my man of the year? 
Is this to mean that I, Yunusa's boss does not deserve any award? Na so even at home? Lol.
Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Quote from Mohammed Ali Mustapha Ali Busuguma.
Any reason?
Siddiq
Siddiq Jan 3
Muhammad Ali, IT manager  is my YEN man of the year. And for the entire Borno State, it is no other person but Engnr Babagana Abba Dalori, CEO Galaxy transport and construction limited. 
This debate post is edited by Siddiq Jan 3
Mohammed Ali
Mohammed Ali Jan 3
Quote from Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Any reason?
His passion for Yerwa Express News continuity ..
Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Quote from Mohammed Ali
Quote from Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Any reason?
His passion for Yerwa Express News continuity ..
Yes that's correct
Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Quote from Siddiq Muhammad Ali, IT manager  is my YEN man of the year. And for the entire Borno State, it is no other person but Engnr Babagana Abba Dalori, CEO Galaxy transport and construction limited. 
And what about me?