Streets Names in Yerwa | Debate

Topic location: Debate home » All Debates » Debate Section
Mustapha Modu Bama
Mustapha Modu Bama Dec 26 '17
Hello yen circle. Please how do you see the streets in Maiduguri without names? Whats your take on it?
Share:
Abdulhamid Al-Gazali
Looks like there are new ones cropping up
Mohammed Ali
Mohammed Ali Dec 26 '17
yes i saw quite a few unserious ones tho..
they have already been vandalized
Usman Abba Zanna
Usman Abba Zanna Dec 26 '17
Hi
Mustapha Modu Bama
Those ones are erected by volunteers. Government needs to step in. This thing always disturbs me wallahi 
Usman Abba Zanna
Usman Abba Zanna Dec 26 '17
Ibrahim Uba Yusuf will love this 
Luqman Buba
Luqman Buba Dec 26 '17
Maiduguri would have been more of a city with street names. 
Street naming is one of the good attributes of Abuja. 
With the naming, it'd be easier to upload updates on Google Map...
Mustapha Modu Bama
I don't know whether its wickedness or something else. Most of our people in top government offices visits places where streets are named 
Mustapha Modu Bama
Do they have answers to on why we still don't have erected street names and houses numbered? 
Mustapha Modu Bama
Do they have answers to on why we still don't have erected street names and houses numbered? 
Usman Abba Zanna
Usman Abba Zanna Dec 30 '17
Hahahha..... Projects to develop infrastructures in Maiduguri are always in hands of unserious minded people. Just look at the pod flowers planted on the Lagos street dual-lane, who told them that those flowers are meant to be in pods? 
Mustapha Modu Bama
Mustapha Modu Bama Dec 31 '17
Most of those flowers are now dying
Mohammed Ali
Mohammed Ali Dec 31 '17
they have to die bros.. when people that put these flowers are dying themselves with the tenure

Sheikh Abdallah Yerwama
Businesses dont just thrive simply because you are good looking, your lineage is linked to the most famous horse fighters of the El-Kanemi or most powerful Sheikh, business thrive because you work for it. Borno as of now seems to be on its own floating. Just like the scramble for Africa, so also Borno is to the world. 
Mustapha Modu Bama
Its true
Yunusabz
Yunusabz Jan 9
My problem with the Lagos street flower pot is that, it blocks people's view when taking a u-turn. Something has to be done about it.
Sheikh Abdallah Yerwama
Yeah, that was a very bad construction tend to beautify the State Capital. Those pots are supposed to by the road side not on the carb
Quote from Yunusabz My problem with the Lagos street flower pot is that, it blocks people's view when taking a u-turn. Something has to be done about it.